Terms & Conditions
The lessee agrees that:
1. Lessee understands the $20.00 cleaning /security deposit is necessary to protect against any damages and unwarranted abuse. This deposit will be forfeited under any of the following conditions:
a) Unit is not returned defrosted.
b) Unit needs to be cleaned and wiped out.
c) Unit is returned missing parts originally supplied, i.e. ice cube trays, wire racks, drip trays, etc..
d) Unit is not returned on time at the posted date/location.
e) Agreement is terminated prior to expiration date.
2. Colorado Collegiate Rentals must be notified in writing within ten (10) days of any of the following changes:
a) Change of School address.
b) Change of Lessee (person stated above)/transfer of equipment between students, including roommates.
3. At termination of this agreement, Lessee shall return the equipment in the same condition as when received, normal wear and tear excepted. Lessee understands that if the equipment is missing or damaged due to Lessee’s own negligence, misuse or for any other reason, Lessee is responsible and shall pay for its replacement, less any deposit paid. Extent of the damage will be taken at the discretion of the Lessor. Collection of costs will be pursued through the Lessee’s school and /or the court system.
4. A service fee of $20.00 will be charged on all returned checks and unpaid credit cards charges.
5. If I wish to terminate the agreement, Cleaning/Security Deposit is forfeited, and the rental fee will be refunded according to the following schedule:
• 1st Week: 100%
• 2nd Week: 80%
• 2nd Semester: 40%
Colorado Collegiate Rental reserves the right to refuse rental to anyone.